3 Methods to Rescue Lost Data From Your Mac
Data Loss Situation You May Meet
Mac machine malfunction (logical damage)
When Mac drive fails, we may not get the access of important files and come across strange behavior of your system. The most Datenrettung Berlin common symptoms of a bad Mac drive are as follows:
- File system corruption
- Disk is unreadable
- No mountable file system; hard drive cannot be mounted
- Errors while accessing any particular volume of Macintosh HD
- The Macintosh computer reboots automatically
Human improper operation (human error)
- Accidentally or intentionally delete valuable data such as Command+ Delete, and emptying trash bin
- Format HD without backup
- Other improper operation on Mac
- Virus inflection/ attack
- Unexpected power failure
All the above problems of data loss are logical damages. The drive is physically intact, but we cannot access data, application, and even operating system stored on it.
3 Ways to Recover Data from Mac OS X
- As what mentioned above, we may lose our valuable data from Mac OS X due to various reasons. The solutions should vary based on the cause. To do data rescue Mac, what you should do first to identify the real cause of data loss. Doing data rescue (Mac) with improper solutions may make the situation worse.
- For the data loss due to Mac machine malfunction, you can try to do data rescue (Mac) with the help of ‘Disk Utility’, an inbuilt utility of Mac OS X operating system that can check integrity and consistency of Macintosh HD.
- For human errors, you can do data recovery Mac with Time Machine. Time Machine always makes backup our data every hour. Once we lost our data, just enter your Time Machine browser, and we can recover your Mac files from Time Machine backup.