Acrylic Resins Market Industry Analysis, Sales and Revenue Status, Segmentation Analysis Report 2028
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the worldwide acrylic resins market had a value of USD 15.98 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a rate of 5.4% during the forecast period. Some of the major factors propelling consistent revenue growth in the worldwide acrylic resins market include an uptick in construction activity around the world and a growing need for environmentally friendly formulations. Between 2021 and 2028, it is also anticipated that the growing number of smart city initiatives in developing nations will further boost market revenue growth.
For long-term sustainability, bio-based resin solutions must advance. Ensuring environmental sustainability is the main goal of developing sustainable or bio-based paints and coatings. The majority of coating raw materials are made from renewable or fossil fuel sources like coal, natural gas, and oils. The ecosystem is greatly harmed by greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions brought on by the improper use of these resources. Raw materials derived from plant biomass have advantages over their conventional counterparts.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/815
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Arkema S.A., Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd., DIC Corporation, Sumitomo Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, and Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd
Target Audience of the Global Acrylic Resins Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Get a discount on the Global Acrylic Resins Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/815
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market Segmentations of the Acrylic Resins Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2021 and 2028. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Acrylic Resins market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Type Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Form Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solvent Based
- Water Based
- Chemistry Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/acrylic-resins-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Acrylates segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Acrylates chemistry is widely used in the paints and coatings industry. Such resins are made up of alkyl acrylates and methacrylates homo and copolymers, which are sometimes blended with other thermoplastic compounds. These are primarily used as main binders in coatings, with applications in the construction and automotive sectors.
- Hybrid segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Owing to superior performance qualities like ultraviolet (UV) protection, glossy retention, and better adhesion, hybrid resins are increasingly being utilized in coating applications.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to account for a larger revenue share than other regional markets over the forecast period owing to increasing construction activities as well as rising disposable income and favorable home loan schemes in countries in the region.
Quick Buy @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/815
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Acrylic Resins market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Acrylic Resins market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/815
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
cloud data back-up recovery market:
light weapons market:
automated breast ultrasound market:
flexible sigmoidoscopy market:
infectious disease rapid diagnostic testing market:
virtual cardiology market:
unmanned composite materials market:
spherical graphite market:
iot medical devices market: